Studies have proved that an unsanitary or dirty bathroom or restroom will deter over 30% of customers. Four out of every five patrons are concerned about germs and cleanliness of restrooms. Overall, concerns about dirty bathrooms account for over 50% of all customer complaints in the hotel, motel, rental, and resort industries. A clean bathroom and fixtures has a broad effect on the bottom line of businesses and property owners.
Keep your customers happy and they will provide repeat business, referrals, and positive reviews.
At the very least, the public expects clean bathrooms and restrooms. Did you know that the restroom accounts for more than 40% of soil level for any home or establishment? The three most common stains and soiling come from water minerals, oily residues, and soap scum. Bathroom surfaces can carry pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), Salmonella, Streptococcus, Necrotizing fasciitis (Flesh-eating bacteria), E-coli, and Influenza A/H1N1. Multiple types of Molds and Mildews also plague bathroom surfaces and fixtures.
Once your tubs, sinks, showers, and other surfaces have been professionally cleaned by ecoTub Solutions, the surfaces are smooth, shiny, and clean. Restored tile, glass, and porcelain are much easier to keep clean than ever before. The pits, chips, scratches, and build-up that harbored dangerous pathogens will be gone. Future maintenance cleaning will become a breeze. This saves time, money, and aids in keeping guests and visitors healthy. Source reduction is a very effective approach to sustainable cleaning.
The Public has every right to expect:
- All contact surfaces to be sanitized
- All Drains flowing freely
- Vents providing adequate airflow
- Floors free of moisture, litter, and build-up
- Mirrors and Fixtures shining
- No foul odors
- No visible graffiti or burn marks
- No visible dust on vents, partitions, and ledges
- Trash removed and liners replaced
- Clean grout lines
- Clean kick plates and baseboards
- Properly working lights and dispensers
- Sanitized shower doors, stalls, and surrounds
- Clean doors, door handles, and locks
- Sanitized light switches, faucets, handles, urinals, and toilets